Shared Contact is an individual’s Physician, Pharmacist, Doctor, Hospital etc. contact.
Users with the Shared Contact Administrative Role will be able to create, update, and discontinue Shared Contacts for an individual’s Physician, Hospital, Pharmacy, and Dentist, etc. The entered contacts are available within the organization and can be added into the Individual Data page.
Create New Shared Contact
1. Click on the New link beside the Shared Contact option on the Admin tab.
2. On the Create/Update Shared Contact page, select the Contact Type, Organization Name, First Name, Last Name, Specialty, Country etc.
After entering all the necessary information click on the Save button.
3. Shared Contact has been Saved message will be displayed if all the information has been saved successfully.
To create new Shared Contact users may click on Create New Shared Contact link.
Update and Discontinue Shared Contact
1. Click on the List link beside the Shared Contact option of the Admin tab.
2. Select the contact from the Shared Contacts page. Click on the name of the Shared Contact person for whom users want to update/discontinue their profile.
Users may filter the list of Shared Contacts by selecting the Type or Specialty, or by typing the name of the desired contact in the Filter box.
3. Shared Contact page will be displayed where users can edit the information for the contact.
When users are done, click on the Update button to update the Shared Contact or click on the Discontinue button to discontinue the Shared Contact.
4. Clicking on the Update button will save the changes and show the following success message.
Clicking on the Discontinue button will show that the Shared Contact has been successfully discontinued.
Note: A Shared Contact can not be discontinued if it has been linked to a Discontinued Shared contact.
Once a Shared Contact has been discontinued, it can not be reactivated or used in any forms.