In order to complete tasks or access different types of information in the Therap system, users need to be assigned privileges or roles.
A Super Role in Therap determines the level of access a user has. Therap modules may have separate and distinct caseload-based roles for viewing, acknowledging, creating, submitting, updating, approving, and deleting data. Administrators are able to combine these distinct caseload-based roles into custom Super Roles, and then assign these Super Roles to groups of users. The users assigned those Super roles will only be able to perform the actions defined in that Super Role.
Users assigned with the Provider Setup Administrative Role are able to create and update Super Roles.
Below are the general guidelines of what different privileges allow (for individuals that are on a users caseload):
To create a New Super Role follow the steps below:
1. Starting on the Admin tab Click on Manage beside Super Role.
2. This will open the Super Role List page. Click on Create New Super Role button at the bottom of the page to add a new Super Role.
3. This will open the Super Role page. Enter the name of the super role in the Name field. The Description field is optional, and allows you to enter details about the super role.
4. Now you have to select the required super roles from the list. Each box corresponds with a specific module in Therap. Click on the checkbox next to a role under a module name to select that particular module role for that Super Role. The combination of the roles selected for different modules will constitute your Super Role. If you are not using a particular module, you can skip that box and not enable any privileges for that module.
5. After selecting the required roles, click on the Save button to Save the Super Role.
In the following page you will see a success message for saving the super role.
You may learn more about descriptions of different roles from here.