Enter T-Logs, ISP Data and record medications administered using Therap Mobile Applications. Therap provides mobile apps for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Reset passwords from remote locations
- View and enter progress notes
- Collect Person-Centered Data in the community setting
- Record administered medications
- Electronic signatures
The ISP Data tool on the Therap mobile app enables support professionals to remotely collect service data of individuals they support.
- Remotely collect service data
- Verify visits using GPS location
- Collect signatures to verify service delivery
- Take photographs as part of the documentation
- View service data from a convenient location
With the mobile T-Log tool, users can view and submit progress notes conveniently. The submitted T-Log is automatically time and date stamped. T-Logs allow users to communicate effectively and the information can be efficiently shared and followed up in a secure way.
- Document daily logs, notes and follow-ups
- Categorize health notes, behavior notes, contact & general information
- Track daily logs from your mobile device and from any convenient location
Medications can be viewed and recorded in a day-view, allowing forward or backward navigation. The First DataBank drug reference tool includes the picture for drug identification. Individual’s allergy records, diagnoses and contacts can also be accessed.
- Administer and record medications
- View allergies, diagnoses, and images of medication
- Access shared medical contacts
- Reference data for reduced medication errors
- Monthly medication administration reports
Mobile Password Reset
This is a feature for Therap administrators of agencies to reset passwords of staff members.