Therap’s system allows service providers to create diagnoses about persons with disabilities using the international codes ICD-10 and ICD-9
Diagnoses can be created in the following ways:
- From Individual Data form (IDF)
- From Individual Medical Information
Users assigned with Individual Data Edit role can create diagnoses from Individual Data form (IDF) and users assigned with Medical Information Edit role can create diagnoses from Individual Medical Information.
Create New Diagnoses from Individual Data form (IDF):
1. Click on Admin tab from Dashboard
2. Click on the List link beside Individual Demographics under Care section
3. Search the individual by name and click on the name of the individual from Individual Search page
4. From the bottom of Individual Demographic form click on Diagnosis List link to create diagnoses.
5. Click on Create New button from Diagnosis List page.
6. You can enter the appropriate information about the diagnosis in Diagnosis Code section. Select either ICD-10 or ICD-9 from the drop down menu and search by typing either the name of the disability type or the code in the section ICD-10 or ICD-9 field and it will display similar kind of diagnoses codes with names in a drop down menu.
N:B: All the fields below are optional.
7. You can enter the description of the diagnosis in the Description field and you can also give the date of the diagnosis by clicking on the calendar icon beside Diagnosis Date field.
- You can enter the name of the person who diagnosed the individual in Diagnosed By field by searching the name from shared contact list.
(Note: See Shared Contact guide to learn more)
- If this is a primary diagnosis then click on the check box beside Is Primary Diagnosis?
- If the diagnosis has been resolved then click on the check box beside Resolved and you can also fill up the Resolve Date and Resolved By field.
- After entering the information, click on the Save button.
Create Diagnoses from Individual Medical Information:
1. Click on the Individual tab from Dashboard
2. Click on the Diagnoses List beside Individual Medical Information
3. Select the specific Program
4. Select the specific Individual
5. Now Diagnosis List page will appear. Click on Create New button at the bottom of the page and follow the same steps as shown from Step 6 to Step 9.