Users with the T-Log Entry role can create T-Logs.
1. Click on Individual tab from Dashboard
2. Click on the New link beside T-Log
3. Select a Program from the Select Program For T-Log page
4. Click on the Name of the Individual for whom the T-Log will be created.
Now the T-Log page will appear
7. Click on the clock icon beside the Time in and Time out sections to mention the time range of the information. (The Time In/Time Out feature is optional, and can be enabled from the T-Log section within Provider “Preferences” available on the admin tab.)
8. The T-log module has several optional fields and features that you may choose to complete:
- The system automatically includes the user’s name as the creator of the T-Log. You can type the name of the reporter in the Reporter section if the information is reported by any other user.
- The system automatically records the date that you complete the T-log but you may Click on the Calendar icon beside Reported on section to select the date of the report.
The system automatically records the time you complete the T-log, but you may Click on the Clock icon below the calendar to select time of the report.
9. You also have the optional features to add a document or photo to the T-log.
- You may Click on the Add File or Scan File button beside Document Attachment to attach a file.
- You may Click on the Add Image button beside Photo to attach a picture.
N: B: Maximum size of file and photo should be 3 mb.
10. If all the necessary fields are filled up, click on the Submit button at the bottom right corner of the form.
11. After clicking on the submit button, a success message will be displayed.