The ‘Individual Details‘ form contains detailed demographic information of the individual. Information entered in this form appears on the Emergency Data Form (EDF), in the demographic report, and on other reports in the system.
Users assigned with the IDF Admin Administrative Role will be able to enter and update information in the Individual Details page.
1. On the Admin tab, click on the Search link beside Individual Demographic under the Care section.
2. The Individual Search page will be opened for searching the preferred individual. Type and select the name of the Individual (Auto Suggestion box will show the full name of the Individual upon entering the first 3 letters of the individual’s first or last name. Click on the needed individual’s name after it appears, and it will then be displayed in the box). Click on the Search button at the bottom of the page.
3. On the Individual Search page, click on the name of the Individual, and his/her Individual Demographic Form (IDF) will be presented. Each section of the IDF now has their own page. At the bottom of the form, users will be able to navigate to each IDF section by using the links at the bottom of the form.
4. Click on the Individual Details link from the bottom of the page.
5. Individual Details page of the individual will be opened. At the bottom of the ‘Individual Details‘ form, click on Edit to view the page in edit mode.
Note: The maximum file size of each photo can be a maximum of 3 MB, and you can only upload jpg or jpeg type files.
6. Once the necessary edits are made, click on the Update button at the bottom of the form.
You will find a success message that says successfully updated.