Users with the Reset Password Administrative Role are able to change or reset users’ password.
Note– To change the password of a Super Admin, only users with the Super Admin and Reset Password Administrative role can change the password for the users with the Super Admin Role.
1. Click on the User List link beside on the right side of Change Password on the Admin tab.
2. Select the user from the User List page. Click on the Login Name to select a user.
Search options also available to find a user by filling out any of the blank fields Login Name, First Name etc.
3. On the Change Password page, enter a temporary password in the New Password field, and retype the password in the Confirm New Password field. Password must be at least 6 characters long.
Click on the Change Password button to reset the password.
4. If the passwords entered in the two fields do not match each other, a message will be displayed: New Password and Confirm Password do not match, please try again.
5. If the passwords entered in the two fields only match, a successfully updated message will be displayed.