Users will need to be assigned with the HT Submit role to enter Appointments for individuals.
1. Click on the New link beside the Appointments option on the Health tab.
2. Select a program from the Select Program For Appointments page.
3. Select an individual from the Select Individual For Appointments page.
4. In the General Information section, enter the details of the appointment.
Fields mark with a Red Asterisk (*) must be filled in.
5. In the Appointment Information section, click on the Search icon to select a physician or specialist from the ‘Shared Contact’ list. If you have previously entered your shared contacts, clicking on Add link in row with the Contact will add the name on the Appointments form.
To learn more about Shared Contact, click here.
Click on the Search icon beside Hospital to enter the name of the hospital. Clicking on the Add link in row with the Contact will add the Hospital name on the Appointments form.
6. Select the Appointment Type by clicking on the Search icon.
A new window Specialty will be displayed which you can select the appropriate option from.
7. Choose the Reason for Appointment from the drop-down menu.
8. In the External Attachment(s) Section, click on the Add File button to attach a file saved in the device, or the Scan File button to scan a document and attach it to the form if needed.
After entering the necessary information of the appointment click on the Submit button.
A Successfully Submitted message will be displayed.