Therap’s mobile T-Log offers a simple and effective way for agencies to enter and share daily shift notes, case notes, contact notes or logs efficiently and in an easier way. T-Log allows a user to collect and communicate day-to-day information and progress notes with other staff members who can add follow ups.
Users with the T-Log Entry role can create T-Logs.
1. On the login page from Therap mobile application enter the Login Name, Password, and Provider Code.
2. On the Dashboard, tap on T-Log from the list.
3. Tap on the create T-Log icon at the bottom of this page.
4. Tap on a Program name from the list.
5. Tap on the name of the Individual to select an Individual from the list that appears in order to enter a T-Log.
6. You will be directed to the Create T-Log page. Tap to select a Notification Level.
7. Tap on Add T-Log Types to select a T-Log type from the Type(s) field and click on OK after selecting a type from the list.
8. Tap to select the Time In and Time Out for the T-Log and click on SET.
9. Enter a Summary in Give Your T-Log a Summary field.
10. Enter the content of the T-Log in the Write Your T-Log field.
11. To add a Staff Reporter, click on the Add button. You will be redirected to a list of users. Select and add the user from the list.
12. Tap on the Date field in order to add the date of the report and click on SET.
13. Tap on the Time field in order to add the time of the report and click on SET.
14. Tap on the Take Photo option to take and attach a picture to the T-Log.
15. Once all the information is entered, tap on the check-mark at the top right of the screen to submit the T-Log.
16. A prompt message will appear asking whether you would like to submit the T-Log. Tap on Yes to submit the T-Log.
17. The following screen will display after submitting the T-Log with a success message.