Individual Home Page allows care providers to find a wide range of person-centered information regarding an individual’s background, support programs/plans, health information, incident reporting and activities, all within the same area. Integrated tabs allow convenient access to the information of an individual.
In order to access the Individual Home Page, users will need to be assigned with the Individual Home Page role.
Search Individual in Individual Home Page
1. Click on All or Recently Accessed links as required for the Individual Home Shows option under the Settings tab.
Note: The settings beside ‘Individual Home Shows’ can be toggled only once during a login session. If one of the options (All or Recently Accessed) is selected the first time, the text color will change to gray. After this action, users will not be able to toggle to the other option unless they log out and login again.
2. You can search for individuals using the Name text box. Typing in the first few letters of an individual’s name will display an auto complete drop down list of individual names that match with the name entered.
Below are the available tabs on the Individual Home Page for Providers:
- Home Tab
- Profile Tab
- Plans Tab
- Case Status Tab
After selecting an individual, Home tab will be opened containing information of that individual.
- ‘Counts’ section will display the following counts and will remain in this section for the given number of days:
- ISP Data Acknowledge: 30 days
- ISP Program Worklist: 30 days
- ISP Program Approve: 30 days
- T-Log View: High 8 days, Medium 5 days and Low 3 days
Clicking on the numbers will direct the user to the respective list of forms.
After selecting an individual, clicking on the Profile tab opens the profile related info such as Health Information, Guardian List, Allergy Profile, Active Diagnoses along with Go To and View PDFs sections of that individual.
After selecting an individual, clicking on the Plans tab display the following approved plans designed for the individual, including available approved date, review date, start date, and end date for each form:
- Behavior Plan
- Care Plan
- ISP Agenda
- ISP Plan
- Individual Support Plan
- Personal Focus Worksheet
- Staff Action Plan
Case Status Tab
After selecting an individual, clicking on the Case Status tab displays the names of the provider and the programs where the individual is enrolled and related information.