ISP Program Scoring Methods helps to identify ways to track and capture progress towards those goals and outcomes as identified in the ISP Module. Users can create scoring method as per their organization’s need to track and document the progress of the individuals
Users with the Scoring Method Administrative role are able to create ISP Program Scoring Methods.
1. Scroll down the Admin tab and click on the New link beside ISP Program Scoring Method.
2. Enter the Scoring Method Name and select Number of Scoring Method Levels from the drop down menu. Click on the Add button to add the scoring options.
3. Enter the scoring options. You can label the Acronyms of the scoring options. If you select Non Reportable for any of the scoring options, it will not affect the ISP Reports. Click on the Save button when done.
4. The system will show a message that after saving the form it cannot be changed. Click on the Yes button to continue.
5. A success message will be displayed.