Users can generate reports of the T-Log module to gather data related to an individual.
1. Click on the Search link in the T-Log row under the Individual tab.
2. On the T-Log Search page, give the Individual Name, Create Date From & select the Status. Click on the Search button at the bottom.
Note: If search with all the individuals name is required then do not enter name on the Individual field.
Other options may also be entered.
Notification Level : Low, Medium, High.
Acknowledge Status: Acknowledged, Unacknowledged.
3. Clicking on the Search button will be displayed Search Report.
Note: You may click on the Individuals name of the row to view T-log form.
4. To view the search report in Excel format, click the Excel Exports link at the bottom left.
Note: Excel Exports had two options : Export to Excel, Export to Detailed Excel.
5. The first few columns of the Excel Report will be look like this.